Fabrication Mechanic - 2nd Shift
93 Lexington Drive Laconia, NH 03246 | Contract
The Fabrication Mechanic is engaged in the fabrication of metal tubing both rigid and flexible, for a multitude of operations, by cutting, grinding, forming, de-burring, cleaning, swaging, polishing according to specifications, for use in hydraulic fuel, pneumatic, waste and exhaust installations by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs visual and dimensional checks on materials, assemblies, tube details, components and finished products. Inspect and test, components, parts, tube details, and assemblies to validate conformance to blue prints and instructions by customer and to company operating procedures by performing the following duties.
- Sets up and maintains accurate mylar fixtures. Catalogs and retrieves special mylar tooling. Sets up and verifies mylars.
- Sets up and operates manual and semi-automatic benders. Sets up and operates abrasive, squaring, deburring, and sizing equipment.
- Polishes or prepares assemblies and details to acceptable cosmetic and dimensional requirements. Grinds walls to acceptable limits and specifications.
- Plans, lay out, fabricate, assembles, install, savage parts from assemblies and repair rigid and/or flexible tube assemblies, fixtures, equipment, and products by performing the following duties.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, method sheets, process sheets, policies and procedures to manufacture a variety of rigid and flexible metal tubes.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Current Mon-Fri hours: 3: 15pm-11: 45pm