Fabrication Mechanic - 1st Shift
Laconia, NH 03246
Our client, located in Northern New Hampshire, is currently looking for a Fabrication Mechanic for their 1st shift opening.
The Fabrication Mechanic is engaged in the fabrication of metal tubing both rigid and flexible for a multitude of operations by cutting, grinding, forming, de-burring, cleaning, swaging, polishing according to specifications, for use in hydraulic fuel, pneumatic, waste, and exhaust installations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs visual and dimensional checks on materials, assemblies, tube details, components, and finished products.
- Inspect and test, components, parts, tube details, and assemblies to validate conformance to blueprints and instructions by customer and to company operating procedures.
- Set-up and maintains accurate mylar fixtures, catalog and retrieve special mylar tooling, and set-up and verify mylar.
- Set-up and operate manual and semi-automatic benders.
- Set-up and operate abrasive, squaring, deburring, and sizing equipment.
- Polishes or prepares assemblies and details to acceptable cosmetic and dimensional requirements.
- Grinds walls to acceptable limits and specifications.
- Plan, layout, fabricate, assemble, install, savage parts from assemblies and repair rigid and/or flexible tube assemblies, fixtures, equipment, and products by performing the following duties.
- Read and interpret blueprints, method sheets, process sheets, policies, and procedures to manufacture a variety of rigid and flexible metal tubes.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Current Mon.-Fri. hours: 6: 45am-3: 15pm
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.