Extrusion Operator - 1st Shift
Salem, NH 03079
Do you have strong machine operator experience specifically in extrusion or plastics? Interested in working for a great growing stable company in the area? This job could be for you!
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking Extrusion Machine Operators for their 1st shift openings. In this role you will be responsible for setup and operation of extrusion machines and do first part inspection.
- Troubleshooting to ensure that product is running correctly.
- Clean machine out after every run.
- Must have the ability to read prints and complete paperwork.
- Ability to work with computers to set up equipment.
- Experience with micrometers, pin gauges, and/or laser micrometer ideal.
Candidates must be willing to work in other Departments and be cross trained as needed. As well as have basic to intermediate computer skills as well as be reliable and team oriented.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.