Equipment Operator - Plating - 1st Shift
Salem, NH 03079
Do you have experience with electronic plating and have worked in a clean room environment? Interested in working for a company that offers a team oriented environment, employee appreciation benefits and will pay you for holidays as you work temporary? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking an experienced Equipment Operator with experience in plating machines for their 1st Shift. This role is responsible for set up, operation and monitoring of the machines. Requires the ability to set-up and operate multiple pieces of manual and automated equipment and perform basic equipment maintenance and troubleshooting. cutting ceramic components. Will be responsible for making adjustments to the settings and ensuring that the machine is running properly and applying material correctly. Great stable company - paid holidays starting day 1 on assignment.
- 3-5 years of electronics plating equipment operation and strong computer experience
- Basic - intermediate computer skills, data entry skills
- Ability to operate/load simple computer programs to set up and run equipment
- Be detailed and closely focus on job orders
- Read and able to do simple math
- HS or GED required
- US person (citizen or perm resident)
- Experience in a clean room as well as ability to wear a full clean room suite - no mask
- Able to work in fast paced environment and as part of a team
- Strong chemical background including mixing chemicals
- Plating experience ideal but not required
- Must have experience with small components/parts, microscope experience
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.