Equipment Operator - Dicing - 3rd Shift
Salem, NH 03079
Do you have experience working with dicing saws and in a clean room environment? Looking to work for a growing stable company? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking experienced CO2 / Dicing Saw Operator for 3rd Shift. In this role you will be responsible for hands on set up and operation of the equipment along with utilizing a computer to set up the programs. Set up is crucial as that will ensure that the parts are cut correctly so attention to detail is a must. Great stable company - paid holidays day 1 on assignment.
- 5+ years of hands on set up and operation of Dicing, CO2 dicing saw machines and CMM - machines are set up at a machine or PC depending on the job
- Basic to intermediate computer skills, data entry skills
- Ability to operate/load simple computer programs to set up and run equipment
- Be detailed and closely focus on job orders
- Read English and able to do simple math
- HS or GED required
- US person
- Experience in a clean room as well as ability to wear a full clean room suite - no mask
- Able to work in fast paced environment and as part of a team
- Must have experience with small components/parts, microscope experience
- Strong chemical background including mixing chemicals
- Plating and Dicing experience ideal but not required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.