Equipment Operator - Dicing - 1st Shift
Salem, NH 03079
A client of ours is currently seeking an Equipment Operator - Dicing - individual to join their team!
Responsible for set up, operation and monitoring of a CO2 and/or Dicing machines cutting ceramic components. Will be responsible for making adjustments to the settings and ensuring that the machine is running properly and applying material correctly.
- 5+ years of hands on set up and operation of Dicing, CO2 dicing saw machines and CMM - machines are set up at a machine or PC depending on the job
- Basic - intermediate computer skills, data entry skills
- Ability to operate/load simple computer programs to set up and run equipment
- Be detailed and closely focus on job orders
- Read and able to do simple math
- HS or GED required
- US person (citizen or perm resident)
- Experience in a clean room as well as ability to wear a full clean room suite - no mask
- Able to work in fast paced environment and as part of a team
- Strong chemical background including mixing chemicals
- Plating experience ideal but not required
- Must have experience with small components/parts, microscope experience
2 references are required before an offer is made and client is asking for us to send the references so we will need a signed ref release form.
Client is only willing to pay more if the candidate has significant experience with this background and will consider $16-18/hr for those candidates only