Equipment Operator - 3rd Shift
27 Northwestern Drive Salem, New Hampshire 03079 | Contract
Do you have clean room machine operation experience? Interested in working for a great company that is growing and can offer lots of OT and opportunity to learn and grow within the organization? This job might be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is currently seeking an Equipment Operator for their 3rd Shift. In this role you will be responsible for set up, operation and monitoring machines that support manufacturing and production of ceramic components. Will be responsible for set up equipment for the job at a machine or PC, depending on the job, ensure equipment is in order and clean and free of parts from previous jobs, making adjustments to the settings and ensuring that the machine is running properly and applying material correctly. Will complete paperwork upon completion of job, will interpret and follow verbal and written work orders, maintain tools and other equipment in good condition as well as use measuring tools.
- 0-2 years of machine operation experience, preferably in a clean room
- Basic skills to setup, load /unload material from manual & automated equipment
- Basic computer skills, data entry skills
- Ability to operate/load simple computer programs to run equipment
- Be detailed and closely focus on job orders
- Read and write fluently in English and able to do simple math
- HS or GED required
- US person (citizen or perm resident)
- Able to wear a full clean room suite - no mask
- Able to work in fast paced environment and as part of a team
- Must have experience with small components/parts, microscope experience
- Holiday pay day 1
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.