Equipment Operator - 2nd Shift
Merrimack, NH 03054
Do you have Manufacturing Equipment Operator experience? Would you have an interest in learning and working for a growing innovative company that makes a cutting edge product? This job could be for you!
Our client in the Southern New Hampshire area is seeking Equipment Operators for their 2nd Shift. In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Furnace/equipment operation to produce material in 2 different forms
- Will monitor computer screen and visually inspect material for consistency, thickness and will make adjustments as needed to achieve proper specifications on producing material
- Visually inspect equipment prior to operation
- Will do basic cleaning from equipment when necessary using a cleaning rod and inserting into closed equipment via designated entry point
- Promptly address / communicate production or quality concerns
- Upon completion of production run, will role material onto tubes, label and store into inventory.
- Will keep careful records of each production run and prepare samples for quality control
- Maintain clean and orderly work area and equipment, follows prescribed safety regulations
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- 2 years of equipment and/or furnace operation
- ITAR - must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Strong attention to detail
- Good listening and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
- Basic math skills
- Mechanical aptitude preferable
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to lift 10 pounds, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and able to wear a respirator for brief duration during the day
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.