Equipment Operator - 1st Shift
1 Fortune Drive Billerica, Massachusetts 01821 | Contract
Do you have strong technical experience working with electrical, mechanical, and optical products? Do you have strong equipment operation experience in a role where the adjustments are all manual and you would work with oscilloscopes, optical comparators and microscopes?
Our client, in Northern Massachusetts, is seeking an experienced Equipment Operator for their 1st shift opening. In this role you will perform set-up, alignment, use a microscope, and manually operate the equipment. X/Y axis and algorithm knowledge is a must. Must have basic to intermediate computer skills. Experience working with manual manufacturing equipment in a clean room environment is preferred.
- 3-5 years of machine operation and test experience along with strong knowledge of X/Y coordinates.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience with mechanical, electrical, and optics and understands how they work together.
- Ability to work with tiny parts and tweezers.
- Strong manual dexterity (operator will be running the operations, this machine is not automated).
- Knowledge and experience working with oscilloscopes, optical comparators, and microscopes.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.