Job Number: 51266
Responsible for supporting and maintaining the Epicor ERP software, providing related assistance to company personnel, creating custom reports and dashboards.
- Write and create custom dashboards.
- Create reports using SSRS via SQL and Epicor.
- Perform Epicor ERP updates and upgrades, and administer SQL, IIS and Windows Server 2012R2/2016.
- Pre-project engineering design of projects, project checklist, and process creation.
- Provide constant end-user assistance regarding system and software applications as needed.
- Develop and maintain Epicor documentation.
- Maintain Windows server and Window Desktop systems.
- Provide Tier 1 & 2 technical support for Epicor end users.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- SQL Query Writing
- Visual Basic and C#
- Business Process Management
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Systems Analysis
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Relations
Degree/ Equivalent Experience
Epicor experience required. Prior working knowledge of computer network technologies, computer hardware, software and troubleshooting experience required. Prior database knowledge required
***Please note this is not a remote opportunity***
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.