Entry Level Customer Service - 1st Shift
Watertown, Massachusetts 02472 | Contract
Do you have experience supporting customers over the phone and assisting with general product and service inquiries and have an interest in 3D printing technology? This opportunity may be for you!
Our client, in the Boston area, is seeking an Entry Level Customer Service Representative for their 1st shift opening. This role will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Discussions about 3D Printers with clients and prospective clients
- Will handle multiple tickets and be very active on the phone
- Answering basic questions to determine next steps for support
- May troubleshoot general issues and questions over the phone
- Document calls and provide good follow up and feedback
- Provide support to all clients via email, web and over the phone
- Recent college graduate and/or 1-2 years of customer service experience on the phone and/or in retail setting
- High School Diploma and/or college degree
- Friendly and upbeat personality
- Able to handle multiple calls and document conversations over the phone to send to next level support
- Ability to learn technical and general product knowledge quickly about products and services and convey in understandable terms to clients
- Experience writing and communicating via email and performing documentation
- Proactive, problem solving mindset, strong work ethic, self motivated, good writing and communication skills
For more details - give us a call or apply online. Great opportunity to work with a growing company, fun atmosphere, and company perks as well as a team building environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.