Woburn, MA 01860
A client of ours is currently seeking an Engineering Technician to join their Team!
The Engineering Technician will focus on providing hands on technical support to both our electro-chemical sub-scale cell test lab and chemistry lab. A successful team member in this group will be a self-starter, detail oriented, confident in detailed hands on mechanical and electrical component work and analytical equipment used in the chemistry lab.
Key Work Functions:
- Work with test and development engineers to maintain electrochemical cell testing including mechanical component assembly of test cells and supporting systems.
- Keep detailed records of build activities for data traceability
- Perform analytical measurements for ongoing tests
- Use measurement tools to identify and track critical test characteristics
- Follow procedures and perform chemical analysis using both manual and semi-automated titration equipment
- Keep detailed records of chemistry data and electrochemical cell testing data
- Prepare data for presentation and engineering reviews
- 3-5+ years of experience in an engineering and product development environment
- Prior experience with chemical titration processes and equipment
- Experience with electrochemical cells ie: fuel cell, solid state battery cells, flow batteries a plus
- Experience with Labview software a plus
- Confident use of basic hand and machine tools
- Confident use of common mechanical measurement tools and techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively in a project team environment
- Proficient with MS Office suite
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.