Newport, NH 03773 | Contract
Our client, a local manufacturing facility, is seeking an Engineering Technician to join their team on 1st shift (M-F 7am to 3: 30pm).
You will assist in the development of new and custom products and related assemblies. This will include, but limited to use of SolidWorks, for both drafting and design, technical writing, and development of Bills of Materials (BOM’ s). You will also provide technical support to both internal and external customers.
- Development and maintenance of engineering drawings and design documents for customers, suppliers, and manufacturing.
- Development of BOM’ s and work instructions for manufacturing.
- Aid in the design and fabrication of new products and systems.
- Generation and maintenance of project definitions and project plans.
- Compliance with project goals, deadlines, costs, and quality.
- Data management and technical documentation.
- Monitoring of project status and milestones.
- Collaboration in planning qualification and validation tests.
- Preparation for UL/CSA recognition.
- Associates Degree Mechanical or Electrical Technology.
- Machine tool safety and operations.
- Ability to communicate technical and product information to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.