Chelmsford, MA 01824
A client of ours is currently seeking an Engineering Technician to join their Team!
Contract Position: This position requires experience with engineering prototype development, integration and test assignments.
- General Electronic Technician skills
- Must be mechanically inclined, be able to build fixtures from direction or assembly drawings
- Board test and troubleshoot activity
- Hands on construction of cables & wiring; Environmental testing, leak testing, Hi-pot testing on cables, EMI testing (noise testing) Troubleshooting skills, debug to component level
- Must be able to work Independently.
- Overtime may be required to meet schedules, as needed.
- Multi-tasking, completion of assigned tasks
Responsibilities for the position will include the following:
- Perform Problem Solving, Hardware Troubleshooting Document changes with red-line markups to drawings
- Assembly and rework of prototype and test fixtures
- Ability to solder
- System integration and troubleshooting
- Team member to develop a fully working prototype to meet demonstration goals
- Support other engineering disciplines and other functional areas within the company to ensure program success
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.