Engineering Lab Technician
Hopkinton, Massachusetts 01748 | Contract
Our client, located in Southern Massachusetts, is currently looking for an Engineering Lab Technician.
This position requires a detailed oriented, self-motivated individual who can work independently and as a team player to assure the timely testing of company’ s products.
- Set-up, perform, evaluate and document a variety of engineering and environmental tests on Barry components.
- Perform the following types of tests - vibration, load deflection, shock, endurance and production testing.
- Evaluate and validate test results.
- Evaluate and document test fixtures, procedures and test results.
- Assist and cooperate with other lab techs, engineers, manufacturing personnel and customers to ensure expedient and accurate results.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of methods, processes, documentation, safety and housekeeping in the lab.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Plus 3-5 years related mechanical, electrical or testing experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.