Engineering Lab Technician - 1st Shift
Milford, NH 03055
Our client, is one of the leaders in manufacturing transducers and weather sensing instruments, is now seeking an Engineering Lab Technician for their 1st shift opening.
If you are looking for a great, clean, and friendly environment then this could be your next job!
- Based on verbal and/or written instructions, builds new types of transducers as required.
- Documents all facets of the engineering lab orders for future manufacturing documentation.
- Performs tests on transducers in the engineering lab and in the final test area.
- Creates new electronic subassemblies to fit new products.
- Performs tests and evaluates returned transducers through RMA process.
- Creates and maintains minimum hydrophone voltage tables for use in final test.
- Uses machining tools to fabricate parts for use in new and existing transducer designs.
- Tabulates and presents reports using Excel, Word, etc.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.