19 Bartlett Street Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752 | Contract
Engineering Coordinator will provide support the full development process from R&D to sales release as it pertains to maintaining controlled documentation and records within SAP. Your work will support R&D teams in both the US and the Netherlands. Supporting various day-to-day functions relating to documentation, submittals, schedules and varied data entry. This role is critical in assisting new product development and the execution of builds, testing, and the release of new products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns and manages the Change Request Implementation procedure and process
- Support BOM development, documentation and data entry into system software tools
- Responsible for coordinating the change order. This includes interfacing with all departments to determine impact and actions necessary to implement the change and insure all relevant documentation is submitted.
- Responsible for authorizing the change order and determining if a test report and/or customer notification are required. Also, ensures that the test report provided is adequate.
- Updates Material Master and Bill of Material files in accordance with the change order. Also initiates and releases document changes and closes change orders.
- Maintains established product configuration identification system including part numbering, naming nomenclature etc.
- Set-up and maintain on line accessibility and status accounting of all controlled quality system documentation.
- Reviews and approves all PO and PR documentation to ensure conformance to Quality Management System procedures and ISO 9001 guidelines.
- Responsible for completing customer quality surveys, change agreements and quality agreements.
- General administrative duties in support of large/major projects (documentation, organization, etc.)
Education and Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor’ s Degree in an engineering related field
- Experience working at a manufacturer with a product development team environment
- Two or more years’ experience of managing and maintaining item masters and bill of materials in a MRP/ERP system is required.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills to effectively build relationships with employees and management across functions and locations.
- ISO9001 subject matter expert ISO2015 a big plus
- Project management experience.
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP experiences a big plus.
- Strong administrative skills: advanced Microsoft office applications experience (able to write or create Word forms, pivot tables, Excel macros, Visio).
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced, multifaceted environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.