Industry: Light Industrial/Manufacturing
Job Number: 51047
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is currently seeking an Electroplating Operator.
The Electroplating Operator will be responsible for electroplating of semiconductor devices, including nickel plating, running the sintering furnace, maintaining and profiling furnace and measurement of plating thickness, set-up plating reels, monitor activities of parts during different parts of production process and maintain accurate documentation, record-keeping, and work to the established production schedules.
Requirements and Skills:
- Must have one year plus experience of plating.
- Must understand the safe use of chemicals used in plating and bath operations.
- Must have good English language and communication skills to follow written specifications and verbal instructions.
- Must have the ability to work with small hand tools and parts.
- Must be able to work well with others in the team.
- Ability to use a computer and to follow all process and safety documentation.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.