Hudson, NH 03051
A client of ours of currently seeking an Electronics Technician to join their team!
This position involves working with high electric voltages.
ASEE, ASEETor equivalent degree in electronics is desired.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in electrical engineering technology.
- Experience with power semiconductor assemblies and electro-mechanical assemblies is essential.
- The ability to read and interpret wiring schematics (WS), and mechanical assembly documents.
- Detail-oriented to perform thorough and accurate analysis.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with minimal daily supervision.
- Good people skills.
- Perform tear down analysis to determine the root cause of a failure.
- Generate an analysis report based on the findings.
- Log analysis data into the database.
- Assist in the improvement of the life cycle of the devices by sharing the knowledge obtained from the analysis experience.
- Minimum exposure to loud manufacturing environment.
- Fast paced, requiring flexibility in handling a variety of functions simultaneously.
- Frequent changes in task priorities.