Electronics Technician - 1st Shift
Salem, New Hampshire 03079 | Contract
Do you have Electronic Technician experience? Do you have skills working with troubleshooting down to component level and with analog and digital PCB' s? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking an Electronics Technician to be responsible for troubleshooting to component level, test and test setup, calibration, assembly, and visual inspection.
Would prefer candidates that have a familiarity with Graphic Arts and Adobe Illustrator, however they are willing to train.
- 3-5 years’ experience working as an Electronics Technician with strong electronic and mechanical troubleshooting and diagnosis experience to component level.
- Experience with configuration and calibration of analog and digital PCB’ s.
- Ability to do inspection and mechanical assembly.
- Ability to work with hand tools.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills.
- Test equipment set up and testing as well as ability to analyze and interpret test data.
Nice to have:
- Final test and burn in experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with graphic arts and adobe illustrator preferred (however willing to train).
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.