Andover, NH 03216 | Contract
Our client, who designs and manufactures flying robots, is looking for a full-time Electronic Solderer and Assembler with a strong work ethic and a passion for developing cutting edge technology to join our team.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Soldering electronic components.
- Assisting with the construction and assembly of new aircraft and aircraft components.
- Bench testing completed aircraft and components.
- Monitoring inventory levels and performing physical inventory counts.
- Maintaining stated quality standards, and a clean and efficient workspace.
Required skills include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven ability to solder through-hole parts and small components.
- Proficiency in crimping small-gauge wiring.
- Basic understanding of electrical principles and electronics.
- Ability to work successfully in both a team and independent environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Preferred skills include:
- 2-year technical degree or relevant experience in a technical field.
- Manufacturing or assembly line experience.
- Experience with multi-rotor and/or remote-controlled aircraft.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.