Ayer, MA 01432
Our Client currently has full-time openings on their 1st and 2nd shifts for Electro-Mechanical Technicians. This is a highly skilled maintenance position responsible for maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting production equipment.
Job Qualifications include:
- Previous maintenance experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Must be knowledgeable with basic electrical/electronic systems and able to troubleshoot issues such as electronic sensors/switches faults or finding electrical shorts
- Must know how to use basic electrical test equipment such as a multi-meter for troubleshooting and electrical testing
- Must have basic knowledge of 24VDC to 480VAC electrical machinery and safety interlock systems
- Familiarity with electronic controls such as relays, motor contactors/starters, VFDs and HMI control screens
- Basic knowledge on PLC and how to read ladder logic' s and schematics
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.