Electro-Mechanical Technician - 2nd Shift
69 Lyme Road Hanover, New Hampshire 03755 | Contract
Our client, a large and reputable manufacturing facility in the Upper Valley, is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Technician to join their team on 2nd shift (3pm to 11pm). You will complete repairs and assigned preventive or routine maintenance of production and facility equipment of moderate to high degree of complexity, on an independent basis to support the overall goals of the company.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’ s equipment.
- Provide emergency and unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine downtime.
- Perform technical skills including, but not limited to; mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, work orders, and preventive maintenance task sheets, to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test, and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance as well as develop preventive maintenance tasks on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Perform simple machinist and metal fabrication duties and responsibilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- High School diploma and/or GED required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Mechanical, electrical, and electronic skills required.
- Building systems experience, carpentry, and plumbing skills desirable.
- Able to diagnose and make complex repairs on equipment.
- Basic desktop computing skills required.
- Good interpersonal skills required and must be comfortable working in a team environment.
Competitive wage with an added 8% shift premium.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.