Electro Mechanical Technician - 2nd Shift
69 Lyme Road Hanover, New Hampshire 03755 | Contract
Our client, a large and reputable manufacturing facility in the upper valley is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Technician to join their team on 2nd shift (3pm to 11pm). You will complete repairs and assigned preventive or routine maintenance of production and facility equipment of moderate to high degree of complexity, on an independent basis to support the overall goals of the company.
- Provide repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine downtime.
- Perform technical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, work orders, and preventive maintenance task sheets to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance as well as develop preventive maintenance tasks on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- High School diploma/GED required
- Mechanical, electrical, electronic skills required
- Able to diagnose and make complex repairs on equipment
- Good interpersonal skills required, must be comfortable working in a team environment
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
Competitive wage with an added 8% shift premium
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.