Electro-Mechanical Production Assembler
Springfield, Vermont 05156 | Contract
Since 1994 our client has been providing printed circuit board (PCB) assemblies, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, and turn-key electronics manufacturing services. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Production Assembler to join their team.
Build assembles, solder, program, test, and troubleshoot Box Build and OEM related machines and/or assemblies.
- Performs various mechanical and electronic assembly operations using standard or special hand and/or power tools according to customer and/or part manufacturer specifications.
- Must be able to use a customer or company supplied computer for programming, testing of the product as well as for use in data collection for customer and company use.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to learn barcode printers and the associated software in order to create and print label formats in order to test the new customer machines in production.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Meets minimal physical and mental demands.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain good attendance, flexible job assignment, adaptable to changing business needs, and continually learn and apply new skills.
- Foster a cooperative, productive, and team oriented environment.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cross departmental assembly and test etc., between the Box Build to OEM production areas.
- Verify accuracy of job order documentation and purchased parts.
- Perform visual and manual quality tests using functional and hand test equipment.
- Perform assembly operations using hand and/or power tools.
- Use epoxy potting machine to epoxy and encapsulate assemblies.
- Continually learn and apply new skills.
- Train others as needed and perform any and all other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- Technical education recommended.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Familiarity with electromechanical and assembly recommended.
- Must be available for overtime as required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions, assembly prints, and job orders.
- Must perform all essential job functions and meet physical demand requirements.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.