Lawrence, MA 01810
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Assembler on a temporary basis to follow manufacturing work instructions and use proprietary test program to final assemble and perform quality checks of PICO cell product (radio hardware electronics).
- Ability to stand frequently and lift up to 25 pounds (10% of the time) to move PICO cells to and from moving cart and testing station.
- Ability to operate a bar code scanner.
- Computer literate in order to perform basic data entry into Great Plains, load firmware to PICO cells as needed using existing testers (low voltage), safety conscientious, attention to detail, apply labels. Possible need for HIPOT experience (TBD).
- No hazardous chemicals.
- Closed Radio Safety Chamber for testing.
- Will work in a team environment at a steady pace.
- The candidate must have a positive attitude, energy, and able to take general direction and following written work instructions.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.