Electro Mechanical Assembler
360 Merrimack Street Lawrence, Massachusetts 01843 | Contract
Our client is currently seeking an Electro Mechanical Assembler.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Hand assembly of Optical Instrument test equipment, small motion control assemblies, and motor controls.
- Utilize hand tools and assembly drawings to build and assemble small to medium system sub-assemblies for the bio science industry.
- Input all the pertinent data into the company computer system, and updating production logs as necessary and to run go/no go electrical testing on completed assemblies.
- 1 to 2 years of Electro Mechanical Assembly experience, in an electronic product manufacturing environment.
- Ability to use small hand tools effectively.
- Experience with optics desired but not required.
- Experience with assembly medical device or bio science equipment a plus.
- Computer skills.
- High School diploma.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.