Billerica, Massachusetts 01821 | Contract
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is looking to hire an Electro-Mechanical Assembler for their current opening.
- Perform electrical assemblies using applicable standards, drawings and/or approved standard operating procedures and in compliance with Medical Devices Quality Systems, IPC, ISO 13485.
- Perform sub-assembly and final assembly of small products using applicable drawings and standards.
- Maintenance of manufacturing records.
- Identification of all non-conforming materials, work in-process, and final product.
- High school education or equivalent and 7 to 10 years’ experience in soldering of cables, PCB assemblies and light mechanical assembly.
- Gluing or bonding experience with 2-part adhesives a plus.
- A high level of expertise is required in reading blueprints, assembly drawing’ s and step by step assembly instructions.
- Have a basic understanding of electronic components, ESD concerns, soldering tools, and equipment.
- Certification in soldering proficiency is preferred.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.