125 Middlesex Turnpike Bedford, Massachusetts 01730 | Contract
Our client is looking for an assembler with the following skills:
• Able to perform a variety of repetitive and or semi-repetitive duties to assemble precision electro-mechanical parts or mechanical sub assemblies where method and sequence of assembly are defined by production planning or when clearly written and/or described.
• Uses a variety of common hand tools and power assisted assembly tools.
• Able to operate automatic and semi-automatic assembly equipment.
• Able to perform low level testing such as Hi-Pot and basic resistance (shorts/opens) checks.
• Able to disassemble precision assemblies and correct malfunctions.
• Inspect first piece sub assemblies to ensure compliance to specifications.
• Ability to work from specifications, technical manuals, and schematics.
• Solder cables.
• Must be able to follow procedures and understand diagnostic data.
• Basic Computer Skills required.
• Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude.
• Able to use hand tools such as screwdrivers, cutters, and wire strippers.
• General knowledge of all hand tools.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience is required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings