Electro Mechanical Assembler-1st Shift
Hollis, NH 03049
Our client who specializes with aerospace and precision components is now looking for several Assembler' s to start immediately! Great clean working environment with overtime being offered!
- Performs a variety of operations to assemble precision fluidic products or subassemblies in a production area where methods and sequence of assembly are clearly written
- Achieves production goals to deliver on time, high-quality products to customers
- Build and test product using various common hand tools and power assisted assembly tools
- Troubleshoot and rework products and subassemblies as needed
- Able to learn and work in multiple related work stations and production areas
- Share input in weekly team improvement board and High Performance Team meetings
- Apply standard operating procedures to complete work assignments thoroughly and accurately; identify and correct errors and pay attention to details
- Complete hourly output for demand report (DBH)
- Work with the cell team to meet or exceed production standards; complete work in a timely manner; plan and prioritize work.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.