Electro-Mechanical Assembler-1st Shift
Hampstead, NH 03841
Our Client who specializes in RF and microwave products is now seeking an Electro-Mechanical Assembler!
If you are looking for a long term opportunity in a very nice environment then this could be the job for you!
- Integrate components, cap feeds, heli coils, studs, connectors and other various components into solder modules per blueprints
- Comfortable assembling under a microscope (not 8 hours a day)
- Will utilize hand tools to make sure solder joints are correctly placed
- Proficient in setting up and running appropriate furnace profiles for soldering processes
- May learn how to operate an Ultrasonic cleaning system, Temperature Chamber and Hi-Pot testing tools.
- Verifies print, picking ticket and associated paperwork for accuracy.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations for current fixturing improvements in automation, integration and inspection.
- Assists with trouble shooting problems within the integration process.
- Familiar with all standard safety procedures and follows all safety precautions throughout daily activities.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.