Electro-Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift
Haverhill, Massachusetts 01830 | Contract
Our client is seeking experienced Electro-Mechanical Assemblers to build chassis and sub-assemblies for a new product line being added to already over 1, 000 other products.
You are a good fit if you have strong mechanical aptitude and enjoy working with hand tools such as a torque wrench, screwdriver, socket wrench, and calipers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assembles products according to Engineering drawings and methods.
- Independently tests subassemblies and final products for at least three product lines per APTs.
- Ensures appropriate product documentation is complete and accurate.
- Packages and back flushes finished product.
- Provides technical feedback on product, process or documentation to Value Stream Supervisor.
- Participates in High Performance and interdepartmental activities as assigned.
- Ensures work area meets 5S standards.
- Uses computer to support required tasks (ie. check stock).
- Other duties as assigned and requested by the Supervisor.
- You will also be responsible for basic test of the assembly by using volt meters, analyzers, etc.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to pass basic math and measurement test.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and understand engineer drawings and procedures.
- You have to be able to read blueprints, and have excellent documentation skills with the use of a computer.
- You should also have experience with basic installation of printed circuit boards, wiring and connectors, installing gauges, motors and compressors or pumps.
- Must have steel toed shoes for the first day of work.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.