Electro-Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift
Billerica, MA 01821
Do you have experience performing Electro-mechanical Assembly and have experience working with small parts and handtools as well as a microscope? Do you like working in a clean room environment and working with electronics? This job could be for you!
Our client is currently seeking experienced Electro-mechanical Assemblers for 2nd Shift. In this role you will be performing electro-mechanical assembly of medical devices inclusive of electronic components within controlled environment area / clean room. You will be required to work with small hand tools, microscope, perform sub-assembly and final assembly including packaging and basic inventory.
- 3-5 years of electro-mechanical assembly skills and ability to work with small parts, tweezers and hand tools
- Able to work under a microscope for 8+ hours a day
- Ability to sit and/or stand for 8+ hours a day
- Basic to intermediate computer skills and ability to move within screens to find information
- Clean room experience a plus
- Ability to follow GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practice) using Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintains records and clean room environment to comply with regulatory requirements
- Use various measurement devices to record data and produce assemblies to written specifications
- Maintain inventory accuracy by performing daily counts in area of responsibility
- Manual dexterity, eye hand coordination, and visual acuity
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Ability to perform repetitive work while paying attention to detail
- Experience with using computers to run tests on production material is preferred
- Maintain product traceability and identification
- Identify and segregate Non-Conforming Product
- Ability to train other/new associates
- Ability to lift 35lbs
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.