Electro-Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift
Bedford, MA 01730
Our client is currently looking for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler for their 2nd shift opening:
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Able to perform a variety of repetitive and or semi-repetitive duties to assemble precision electro-mechanical parts or mechanical sub-assemblies where method and sequence of assembly are defined by production planning or when clearly written and described.
- Uses a variety of common hand tools and power assisted assembly tools.
- Able to operate automatic and semi-automatic assembly equipment.
- Able to perform low level testing such as Hi-Pot and basic resistance (shorts and/or opens) checks.
- Able to disassemble precision assemblies and correct malfunctions.
- Inspect first piece subassemblies to ensure compliance to specifications.
- Ability to work from specifications, technical manuals, and schematics.
- Solder cables.
- Must be able to follow procedures and understand diagnostic data.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Able to use hand tools such as screwdrivers, cutters, and wire strippers.
- General knowledge of all hand tools.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience is required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.