Industry: Light Industrial/Manufacturing
Job Number: 51219
Our client is one of the leaders in manufacturing weather sensing instruments. They are seeking a Transducer Electro-Mechanical Assembler!
If you are looking for a great, clean and friendly environment where training is available then please apply now!
- Assembles 3 to 8 wire plastic and bronze transducers, preparing the ceramic and housings as required per BOM, at established standard rates
- Uses cable strippers and fingers to remove outer jacket using cable strippers
- Tins each wire using flux and dips wire into solder pot
- Places housing in fixed vice
- Uses needle nose pliers and solders tip to melt bare wire into housing
- Solders each wire into proper position
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.