Electro-Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift
9 Akira Way Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053 | Contract
Are you mechanically inclined, like performing electro-mechanical assembly, and soldering? We have a job that you would like to hear about!
Multiple openings - Apply now for immediate consideration!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking to hire several Electro-Mechanical Assembler/Solderers for their 1st Shift. Long-term temporary roles. 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off.
Responsible for assembly of small parts and sub-assemblies; will document and maintain accurate data with regard to the assembly process. Will build items for thermal, infrared, precision targeting, and laser aiming as well as night vision and thermal goggles. See embedded intelligence for pictures of their products. Candidates must be able to work standard hours and be flexible to work other 1st shift schedules if needed. Will do some soldering, more TAC soldering and part placement.
- 1 year of experience performing E/M, mechanical and/or optic assembly in lean manufacturing setting
- Sit/stand for long periods assembling/soldering small components
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work with hand tools
- Effectively communicate with coworkers
- J STD soldering skills/certificate (recently expired or current is preferred)
- Available to work OT and be flexible
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment as well as working on multiple projects
- Must be quality focused with a strong attention to detail
- Honest and accurate record keeping
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in English
- Experience using RTV (room temperature silicon) and epoxy
- Will work from schematics, drawings, and work instructions
- Obtain a secret clearance, if required
Call us for more details - this company is growing and offers a high tech work environment with a lot of amenities.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.