Electro-Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift
Kittery, Maine 04904 | Contract
Our client, a worldwide leading supplier of air preparation products including air preparation units and airline accessories, is now looking for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler for their 1st shift opening.
- Will be assembling filters and regulators that test compressed air for the medical, oil and gas, and automotive industries.
- Set-up and operate production machines to assemble, test, and pack all products to be shipped to ensure on time delivery of work center orders and past due orders.
- Will use hand tools, follow blueprints, and use machines that test for air pressure.
- Complete data transactions and transport finished product to next operation.
- Check work order and ascertain parts and tools are correct.
- Visually inspect parts for damage.
- Review set-up and procedures, resolve questions, and problems with Technician.
- Set-up tooling and review assembly requirements from Assembly Test Instructions (ATI).
- Packing and inlet pressure in accordance with ATI specifications.
- Pull prints and check labels.
- Assemble units using a variety of assembly, test, and measuring tools.
- Troubleshoot problems and take corrective action and request assistance from Technician Supervisor on more complex problems.
- Test units per ATI specifications.
- Rework non-complying units.
- Scrap bad parts.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.