Electro-Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift
Exeter, NH 03833
Our client, who specializes in building systems for the military, is now seeking a talented Electro-Mechanical Assembler for their 1st shift opening.
If you enjoy building unique systems in a state of the art facility then this could be your next job!
- Utilize crimping and hand tools to assemble cables.
- Performs a wide variety of assembly operations to create precision electro-mechanical or electronic assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Determines and/or follows method and sequence of operations in performing such tasks as precision assembly of complex cable assemblies and cable connectors utilizing drawings, procedures and related documentation, component installation, hand soldering, and cable harnessing.
- Uses precision measuring instruments to ensure conformance with blueprint specifications and tolerances; disassembles precision assemblies and corrects malfunctions.
- Operates automatic and semi-automatic assembly equipment and sets up and adjusts fixtures.
- Assemble military grade cables by methodically following multi-step instructions, detailed blueprints, and completing all related documents.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.