Electro-Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift
Billerica, MA 01821
Do you have electro-mechanical assembly experience? Have you worked under a microscope for 8 hours a day and like working in a clean room electronics environment? This job could be for you!
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is currently seeking an experienced Electro-Mechanical Assembler for the 1st shift opening. You will be responsible for assembly, entering information into the computer system, and working under a microscope to perform tasks.
- 3-5 years of electro-mechanical assembly experience.
- Experience with Fiber Splice via 900, Micron Fiber is a plus.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills.
- Clean room experience is a plus.
- Ability to work with a microscope required.
- Ability to work with small tools and tweezers.
- Experience with using computers to run tests on production material is preferred.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.