Electro- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift
3 Technology Drive Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053 | Contract
Do you have electro-mechanical assembly and soldering experience?
Would you like to work for a growing company that makes high tech products?
Our client in Southern New Hampshire was once a family owned business but is now a worldwide leader manufacturing products for the military, and public safety. They are expanding rapidly and need to hire assemblers immediately. CALL TODAY TO HEAR ABOUT THEIR SIGN-ON BONUS OFFER!
We are scheduling interviews immediately for Electro-Mechanical Assembly and Soldering for their 2nd Shift.
You will be responsible for assembly (electro-mechanical and mechanical) of small parts and various assemblies. Using precision equipment and hand /power tools, work with epoxy, perform documentation of the assembly process.
- 1 year of experience performing electro-mechanical, Mechanical or optic assembly.
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work with small hand tools.
- Available to work overtime and be flexible.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment as well as working on multiple projects.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in English.
- Will work from schematics, drawings and work instructions - must have this experience.
- Must be a US Person due to ITAR Regulations.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.