Electrician - 1st Shift
North Berwick, ME 03901 | Direct Hire
Our client, a manufacturing company that design and builds stadium seating, is now looking for an Industrial Electrician to join their team.
In this position you will perform technical maintenance and installation of electrical systems, repair, and installation functions according to all safety and company guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commercial and industrial wiring.
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams, schematics, and written specifications.
- Troubleshoot single and three phase systems.
- Conduit bending, reaming, and threading of pipe.
- Ability to troubleshoot and program PLC’ S.
- Troubleshoot pneumatic, infrared, and manual controls.
- Perform routine skilled maintenance and repair on mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical equipment.
- Complete preventive maintenance requirements as assigned.
- Perform a variety of skilled building maintenance including repairs to HVAC systems, plumbing, doors, windows, roofs, and other building parts.
- Performs press safety inspections as assigned.
- Responsible for completing safety related OSHA compliance projects.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ability to follow lock out and tag out procedures.
- Support 6S initiatives.
- Carry cell phone as required for on-call maintenance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Overtime as required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.