Electrician, 1st Shift
Newfields, NH 03856
Our client, a large automotive company, is now looking for an Experienced Electrician.
The master electrician will handle any / all troubleshooting and repairs to keep equipment running and minimize downtime while supporting all other members of the maintenance group with any other repairs, projects, etc. deemed necessary by the department manager.
- Electrical troubleshooting and repairs
- Test and replace fuses
- Test and replace solenoids
- Test and replace contactors / relays
- Test and replace proximity / limit switches
- Reset and replace breakers / motor starters
- Adjust and replace photo eyes
- Able to make conduit runs, wire pulls, and wire terminations
- Perform pneumatic and hydraulic system repairs
- Work with single phase / 3 phase / 110V, 240V, 277V, 480V, and 24V control systems
- Work with Volt Meter/Amp Meter to troubleshoot electrical systems
- Read schematics/blue prints to troubleshoot electrical systems
- Troubleshoot AC / DC control circuits
- Troubleshoot motors and drives, then replace if needed
- Troubleshoot PLC’ s and ladder logic
- cross reference and change out electrical devices with other brands
- Troubleshoot by phone while communicating with other maintenance personnel or machine techs
- Circumvent problems and find ways to keep machines running
- Perform project work with little supervision
- Communicate and problem solve with foreign and domestic techs by phone and online support
- Perform electrical building maintenance
- Assist with electrical PM as needed * Mechanical troubleshooting and repairs
- 480V 3 phase wiring expertise
- Work independently on a regular basis
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.