Electrical Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift
Newport, NH 03773
Our client, a local northern New Hampshire manufacturing facility, is seeking a skilled Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their team on 1st shift.
- Preventative maintenance, repair, and the troubleshooting of complex custom built production systems.
- Will use laptop to diagnose trouble faults in program logic.
- Plant wide safety and facility maintenance projects as required.
- Position reports to V.P. of Operations.
- The successful candidate should have 3 years minimum electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Should have familiarity with Siemens PLC controllers or comparable equipment, ladder logic, proximity sensors, and pneumatic controls and touch screen controllers.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.