Electrical Cable Tester - Nights
Newington, NH 03801
This very reputable organization that is a leader of cable manufacturing, and is looking for several Electrical Cable Tester’ s.
- Perform characterization tests on fiber optic cables.
- Tests include; OTDR, Chromatic Dispersion, Polarization Mode Dispersion, and Electrical Tests (High Voltage, IR and DCR).
- Analyze results and ensure compliance with specifications.
- Interface with production and quality Departments.
- Provide overtime support as business priorities demand.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A detailed knowledge of safety procedures and their application as they pertain to electro/optical testing.
- Basic knowledge of electrical/optical measurement techniques and associated test equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate the mathematical skills required for electrical testing.
- Demonstrated ability in the use of computers in a testing environment and knowledge of software controlled testing.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and apply various specifications pertaining to a given assignment.
- Ability to comprehend and accurately execute test procedures in association with assembly scenarios.
- Ability to retain a high degree of responsibility while working with minimal supervision and be a productive member of a highly motivated team.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.