Boxborough, MA 01719
Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Assembler to join their growing team! The desired candidate will be responsible for producing wiring and soldering electrical cabling and harnesses.
• Work with blueprints, schematics, drawings and written or verbal instructions to assemble products in a timely manner
• Test and validate functional parameters using digital multimeter, cable tester
• Rework/modify and/or repair assemblies as required
• Competence in Microsoft Office
• Cable and harness assembly experience
• IPC standard soldering experience
• Basic knowledge of MRP system, KanBan process and material flow
• Certification with an accredited Electronic Program
• Previous education in electrical components
• IPC Accreditation/Certification
• Experience working in an ISO: 9001 certified environment
• Experience working in an ISO: 13485 certified environment
• High school diploma/GED, or equivalent, required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.