E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Norwich, VT 05055
A client of ours, located in Norwich, VT, is seeking an E-Commerce Marketing Manager to join their Team! The E-commerce Marketing Manager is responsible for driving qualified traffic to our client website through search engine marketing (SEM), re-targeting, display, and organic search as well as managing our promotional campaigns with e-commerce retailers like Amazon.com and Instacart. The E-commerce Marketing Manager will manage 3rd party service providers and consultants for most of our established channels and be hands-on in the development and implementation of new opportunities.
The position works closely with other members of the marketing team including the Vice President of Marketing, Social Media Marketing Manager, Senior Direct Marketing Manager, Brand Managers, and the Email Marketing Program Manager as well as members of our sales team including our Vice President of Sales and our Customer Team Director, Natural and Specialty. As successful campaigns will drive both consumer interactions as well as sales, the eCommerce Marketing Manager will also need to have strong communication with our Customer Support team, our Digital Engagement Team, and our Inventory Team as needed.
This position requires a dedication to being data-driven, ROI-focused, and strategic. And, as the retail landscape changes rapidly, you’ ll need to remain connected and informed about industry trends and be entrepreneurial in your pursuit of new opportunities to drive brand performance, acquisition, retention, and revenue optimization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Direct Channel Business Growth Strategy
- Define, develop, and execute eCommerce programs to grow the Direct-to-Consumer business.
- Manage revenue/expense goals and performance of e-commerce channels, including SEM, Re-targeting and Display.
- Own the SEM and Re-targeting marketing strategy, creative and copy development, and deployment with our third-party vendors.
- Partner with the Vice President of Marketing, the Director of Digital and Content Marketing and the Social Media Marketing Manager to identify, develop and execute initiatives to drive brand awareness, new customer acquisition and positive Direct-to-Consumer business growth.
- Manage our relationship and direct our Amazon.com partner to effectively manage ad spend to budget. Help them optimize our promotion and marketing strategy using Amazon Marketing Services, coupons, and other tools available through their platform.
- Work with Brand Managers to schedule, develop, and execute wholesale e-commerce marketing campaigns with retailers like Instacart, Thrive Market, Walmart.com, and Vitacost.com.
- Identify new business opportunities relating to wholesale e-commerce channels and implement campaigns that drive positive ROI.
- Support growth/awareness objectives for wholesale product lines.
Operations and Reporting
- Manage and monitor annual and monthly marketing budget for e-commerce channels and campaigns, providing monthly channel performance reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Guide the team to better decision-making and program optimization using analytics.
- Identify actionable insights based on performance relative to channel-specific goals.
- Work with the Direct and Family Flour operations teams to help inform forecasting and inventory requirements.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS & DESIRED SKILLS
- Proven experience with SEM/Re-targeting strategy and program optimization.
- Experience analyzing and executing competitive SEO analysis.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Self-directed and deadline oriented.
- Self-motivated and focused on continual improvement.
- Supportive and positive team player
- Knowledge of our products and commitment to customer service & quality
- Excellent organizational and communication skills. Keen attention to details.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’ s degree (B.S. or B.A.)
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a related marketing role.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.