Chelmsford, MA 01824
Our client in Chelmsford recently hired for this position and is looking to hire another documentation specialist to add to this growing department!
- To work under supervision of Documentation Task Leader and/or Documentation Supervisor.
- Research, create, prepare documentation for new products and/or ECO’ s.
- To investigate ECRs under direction of Documentation Supervisor including interfacing with Manufacturing, QA, Marking, and Engineering groups.
- To review Engineering Change Orders (ECO) for conformance to GMP & FDA regulations prior to submission.
- To apply and implement Documentation Standards.
- To generate all labels associated with and ECO through interfacing with Marketing and the project management and Documentation Task Leaders.
- To store/retrieve documentation from electronic archive, and maintain the integrity of the archiving system.
- To support Sr. Documentation Specialist on special projects.
75% To work directly with project manages as Documentation liaison in organizing the Rev. control functions for projects, and project introduction through the ECO process. Included in the task is the writing of relevant ECOs, originating/updating of BOMs, Drafting documents, Revision Control, and maintain ECO/ECR log.
20% To write Engineering Change Orders (ECO), based upon ECR input as well as clarifying all input from engineers or other sources.
5% To generate labels associated with an ECO through interfacing with Marketing and the project manager.
- 2-4 years experience in documentation control
- Computer literate; experience with Word Processing
- Working knowledge of CAD drafting tool & techniques.
- AS degree or equivalent.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.