Job Number: 51311
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is looking for a Document Control Specialist for their current opening.
- Create visual aids and work instructions using circuit cam and checkpoint photographs and graphics software.
- Create work orders in MRP or Access database to meet production schedule needs.
- Build Bill of Materials (BOM) and create part numbers for all customers in MRP.
- Conduct BOM comparison and verify rev changes, part numbers, etc.
- Create product status record, document master, and labor routers in MRP for new products.
- Review and update production schedule on a daily basis and update to communicate status of documentation.
- Schedule New Product Introduction (NPI) meeting to gather detailed instructions required to generate new documentation packages.
- Create point of use packages for production.
- Interact with area supervisors to ensure work instructions are correct and clear.
- Generate Production Change Notices to document customer ECOs.
- Incorporate mark-ups on point of use packages and PSRs in real time.
- Generate deviation notices as required for manufacturing.
- Perform additional tasks outlined by Management to help company grow.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Professional.
- Experience with MRP System required.
- Circuit cam and checkpoint knowledge and experience is preferred.
- Excellent technical writing skills and high attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in electronic manufacturing.
- US Citizen.
- High School Graduate level education or GED equivalent.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.