Document Control Specialist - 1st Shift
Dover, NH 03208
This Manufacturer works with retailers and service providers around the nation to improve and extend the value of stores’ technology assets.
They are now looking for a Production Control Administrator to join their Team!
- Create and maintain a document library that is up to date, accessible, and user friendly
- Systematically create process documentation where it does not exist today and update existing docs as needed.
- To include translation of existing documentation for review
- Work directly with Support Engineer to create documentation for all new products arriving in NPI (New Product Involvement)
- Perform regular line audits to ensure all operators are using the most current documentation.
- Perform full evaluations, functional test and visual inspection on mechanical and electronic equipment including but not limited to printers, scanners, monitors/ LCD’ s, keyboards, slices, desktops, notebook, PCBA’ s, point of sale and service parts and whole systems to create proprietary work
- Perform technical research for process development as requested
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.