Document Control Specialist - 1st Shift
Beverly, Massachusetts 01915 | Contract
Our client, who specializes in designing and building large temperature control devices, is now seeking a Document Control Specialist for their 1st shift opening.
If you enjoy working in fast pace environment for a company that is growing and very stable then this could be the right job for you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility is to manage Quality Management System documents and documentation while ensuring their accuracy, quality, and integrity.
- Will be performing document control on standard operating procedures, forms, templates, deviations, NCs, CAPAs, ECOs, internal audits, and training records.
- The document control system is hybrid of hard copy and electronic documents and documentation.
- All systems in the document control system are manually tracked.
- Assist in identifying document discrepancies and inconsistencies.
- Manager and coordinate the routing, review, and approval of document change requests.
- Track the status and progress of document change requests.
- Assist in reviewing, editing, and formatting documents in accordance with established styles and standards.
- Prepare, finalize, and image approved documents and documentation.
- Organize, file, and index finalized documents and documentation.
- Assess the impact of document changes on other systems, including training.
- Manage and coordinator the issuance training notifications.
- Track the status and progress of training requirements.
- Organize, file, and index training records.
- Conduct periodic audits of document files, databases, and libraries.
- Support customer audits as necessary.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.